Steve: Irwin is Dead! Steve: Irwin is Dead!

Excellent!

I like this. I can see you obviously put some effort into it unlike the 50 million other people who made "tributes" with Google Images and some Elton John song. Good job! 10 for you!

Steve Irwin: A Legend Steve Irwin: A Legend

This is crap

England's rose? Since when was Irwin from England. Not to mention your animation sucks ass, and you cant even spell. Looks like Google images is your friend.

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

This is so true !

Hey as a user of Windows Me ( I know it sucks...I am on a Macintosh right now) I totally know what this is like. I experience stupid errors and "blue screens of death" from time to time for no apparent reason or my computer will simply stop working and I'll get an error that says something like "General Protection Fault - Divide by Zero" - I didnt know that was possible. Anyhow, this is great work ! My friend Erik and I laughed our asses off....nice job !

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

This game rules !

Hey FwyWarrior, nice game. Although I hate rice and I think it's a waste of time to modify the shit out of a stupid grocery getter, it was still pretty cool. It's fun because I feel like I am making fun of the "riceboys" I almost know now what it's like to have a "Souped-Up Civic." Although, I am not quite as dumb as those guys, thinking that my Honda, just because it has a few stickers and some Altezza lights will run 10's and smoke Z28's and SS'. Great job on the game, the only "zero" I gave it was for violence, because there was none. Overall, a 10. I'd like to see more. Keep up the good work.

Chevy Racer Chevy Racer

sprachen ingles?

der game est cool. you need sprachen ingles version. guten tag

Taliban Flight Simulator2 Taliban Flight Simulator2

Good game, file size too large

Hey, I thought this was a good game, seeing as how I have a deep rooted hate for bin Laden and all. But, one tip. Next time, compress the sound down so that the file size isn't so large. thankfully for me that wasnt a problem, this computer has DSL but I would hate to be on dialup :P