Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

This game rules !

Hey FwyWarrior, nice game. Although I hate rice and I think it's a waste of time to modify the shit out of a stupid grocery getter, it was still pretty cool. It's fun because I feel like I am making fun of the "riceboys" I almost know now what it's like to have a "Souped-Up Civic." Although, I am not quite as dumb as those guys, thinking that my Honda, just because it has a few stickers and some Altezza lights will run 10's and smoke Z28's and SS'. Great job on the game, the only "zero" I gave it was for violence, because there was none. Overall, a 10. I'd like to see more. Keep up the good work.

Chevy Racer Chevy Racer

sprachen ingles?

der game est cool. you need sprachen ingles version. guten tag

Taliban Flight Simulator2 Taliban Flight Simulator2

Good game, file size too large

Hey, I thought this was a good game, seeing as how I have a deep rooted hate for bin Laden and all. But, one tip. Next time, compress the sound down so that the file size isn't so large. thankfully for me that wasnt a problem, this computer has DSL but I would hate to be on dialup :P

iMac must die!! iMac must die!!

Yes, this sucks. Don't waste your time.

Well, I must say that was an interesting movie. However, I find some deficiencies. First of all, you could have drawn an iMac, and been a little original. I have a few things to say about Macs, by the way. Up until several years ago, I had never used one. I can tell you, if my PC wasn't free, I would have a Power Mac G4. PC's are ok, don't get me wrong, but I simply prefer Macs. My next computer, after this one...will be a Mac. Just because you do not know how to use them, don't bag on 'em. It makes you look like a damn fool, because it would be the same thing as not watching a movie, and then saying it sucks and telling people not to watch it. Get a brain, asswipe.