Steve: Irwin is Dead! Steve: Irwin is Dead!

Excellent!

I like this. I can see you obviously put some effort into it unlike the 50 million other people who made "tributes" with Google Images and some Elton John song. Good job! 10 for you!

Steve Irwin: A Legend Steve Irwin: A Legend

This is crap

England's rose? Since when was Irwin from England. Not to mention your animation sucks ass, and you cant even spell. Looks like Google images is your friend.

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

This is so true !

Hey as a user of Windows Me ( I know it sucks...I am on a Macintosh right now) I totally know what this is like. I experience stupid errors and "blue screens of death" from time to time for no apparent reason or my computer will simply stop working and I'll get an error that says something like "General Protection Fault - Divide by Zero" - I didnt know that was possible. Anyhow, this is great work ! My friend Erik and I laughed our asses off....nice job !

britney, britney, britney britney, britney, britney

This is awesome !

Wow, you ought to be the envy of all of us Flashers out there...this was great. I gave it an eight for sound though because the sound skipped a lot. However, the animation was awesome, you paid attention to all the details. Keep it comin !!

Pure Portal Evil Pure Portal Evil

Total dog shit !!

This movie was total dog shit, I dont care if it was your first Flash animation, i am sorry I stumbled across it. What a waste of a good 30 seconds. And, putting messages that we should all vote 5 made me do the exact opposite, youget a zero. Instead of bitching that the prtal is full of shit, why not make something kick ass yourself and submit it. If you do, other people will follow your suit. You're a total moron !